ROMlaunch consists of a series of unobtrusive emulator frontends providing filetype associations between some emulators that do not inherit this capability and their respective games. This makes the games double-clickable in Finder.
ROMlaunch contains the following game launchers:
- ROMlaunch SCUMM associates graphic adventure games with ScummVM.
- ROMlaunch MAME associates Arcade games with MAME OS X.
- ROMlaunch JAG associates Atari Jaguar games with Virtual Jaguar.
- ROMlaunch J2ME associates Java mobile games with mpowerplayer.
- ROMlaunch GRIME associates polygonal graphic adventure games with ResidualVM
- ROMlaunch 32X associates Sega 32X, CD, Genesis, Game Gear and Master System games with Kega Fusion.
- (ROMlaunch DOS associates PC games with DOSBox [long obsolete, and relevant code donated to Alun Bestor and his awesome Boxer].)