OpenEmu is about to change the world of video game emulation, one console at a time... For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.
- Library - One of the standout features of OpenEmu is how it organizes all your games into one unique, unified games library. Watch as backups of the games (ROMs) you already own are gracefully added to their appropriate library and box art is
- Added support for the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
- Added gameplay preference to allow playing with controllers while in the background.
- Added automap support for PS4 Slim DualShock 4 (model CUH-ZCT2).
- Improved importing Multi-Disc Games.
- Fixed case where games would not load if a previous game failed to load.
- Fixed a potential crash when
- OS X 10.11 or later