Wizard Pro is a multivariate statistics program for data analysis and exploration. The software keeps all work (tables, results, predictions) in a single document with an iTunes-like navigator and provides interactive interfaces for querying data. It includes basic statistics tests, regression models and results, stacking and joining of tables, indicator variables with custom logic, import of XLS, CSV, and tab-delimited files, import/export of Stata, SPSS, and R files, export of models as Stata, SPSS, and R commands, and more.
If you don't need all this power, check out More...
- Improved support for parsing numbers containing invisible characters
- Fix inability to select "Any" condition when censoring a survival time in the Model view
- Fix a crash when building a model with multiple censoring conditions
- Fix a crash when text columns contained no data
- Fix an occasional crash when importing from database servers
- OS X 10.9 or later