Insights is original 64-bit parallel software for building predictive models from data, automatically, by evolutionary, self-organizing modelling approaches. Taking observational data that describes a problem, system, or process, the software constructs a working mathematical model. Compatible with data stored in a variety of popular formats (e.g., Microsoft Excel), its AI-powered, self-organizing, modeling algorithms allow users to easily extract new and useful knowledge to support decision-making.
Whether applied to sales prediction, financial and resource planning, engineering problems, climate change, health or more...
- New example on Congressional voting behavior added.
- Feature for self-detection respectively manual specification of stationarity of time processes for Similar Patterns added.
- Improved self-optimization of Similar Patterns composites.
- Option for deleting all models in a model base added.
- Maintenance and stability release.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels