IGOR Pro is an extraordinarily powerful and extensible graphing, data analysis, and programming tool for scientists and engineers.
- Journal-quality scientific graphs
- 3D and volume visualization
- Flexible image display
- Handles large data sets very quickly
- Extensive scientific and engineering data analysis
- Curve fitting, peak fitting
- Signal processing
- Image processing and image analysis
- Special support for evenly spaced data
- Completely programmable and customizable
The IGOR scientific graphing and data analysis program
- The axis zero line now honors the gridEnab setting (for drawing between a % to b % of the plot area.)
- To set a fractional zero line using the Modify Axis dialog (in the Ticks and Grids tab) you need to enable the relevant grid. After that you can turn the grid off, leaving only the zero line.
- The areaXY and BinarySearch functions now
- OS X 10.4 or later