IGOR Pro is an extraordinarily powerful and extensible graphing, data analysis, and programming tool for scientists and engineers.
- Journal-quality scientific graphs
- 3D and volume visualization
- Flexible image display
- Handles large data sets very quickly
- Extensive scientific and engineering data analysis
- Curve fitting, peak fitting
- Signal processing
- Image processing and image analysis
- Special support for evenly spaced data
- Completely programmable and customizable
- Macintosh: Added a workaround for Apple breaking FSResolveAliasFile for Finder aliases in OS X 10.10 Yosemite. This prevented Finder aliases used to activate XOPs from working as well as preventing other uses of Finder aliases.
- Macintosh: IgorInfo(3) now returns the correct operating system version for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Corrected V_Value normalization result for more...
- OS X 10.4 or later