iBackup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone and iPad backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, Web visits, website bookmarks, photos, and iPhone Apps.
How does it work? iTunes backs up iPhone and iPad contents into unreadable database and files. This makes it difficult to get necessary information for the backed up files. iBackup Viewer loads and parses the iPhone backups, extracts those useful data, and converts them to a readable format for viewing. iBackup Viewer also supports to extract data of encrypted backups.
What can iBackup Viewer do? more...
- Adds compatibility with iOS 9.3 backups
- Fixes problem of loading new notes backup
- Groups notes with accounts
- Fixes crash problem while saving notes
- Fixes problem of showing notes
- Groups call history with call numbers
- Adds features to export calendar events to iCalendar file (*.ics)
- Fixes problem on loading messages more...
- OS X 10.7 or later