PhoneView is the Mac companion for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Access voicemail, iMessages, SMS/MMS, WhatsApp messages, call history, photos, app data, notes, file storage, iTunes media, voice memos and contacts with one click. PhoneView also automatically archives your messages, call history and voicemails, so you can access them even when your iPhone is not available.
- Connect with a USB cable or wirelessly.
- Download messages, notes, contacts and call history stored on the iPhone.
- Access your music, videos, podcasts and photos.
- Play, export and archive voicemail
- Store any
Note: Now requires OS X 10.5 or later.
- Fixes an issue where PhoneView’s column sorting was not remembered in macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Fixes an issue introduced in v2.12.4 where Messages mode did not display or export properly for some OS X Yosemite (10.10) users
- Adds a Favorites album to Photos mode
- Fixes a rare crash issue introduced in v2.12.4
- OS X 10.5 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- iTunes 9.2 or later