Developer website: Encrypt.me
EncryptMe (was Cloak) is a service for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad that keeps you safe when you're connected to public wireless networks like those found at coffee shops, hotels, airports, and conferences.
With EncryptMe, safety is just a click away. Here's why:
- No setup or configuration: it just works
- Automatically detects insecure networks and keeps you safe
- Rock-solid, industry standard encryption technologies
- Protects all your apps, not just your Web browser
- Supports all your Apple devices, not just your laptop
- Now has the ability to work with multiple Mac users.
- Users can now export diagnostics even if they are not logged in.
- Better handling of Private endpoints (PEP’s)
- Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- A registered EncryptMe account