Lua is a powerful, fast, lightweight, embeddable scripting language. It combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics. Lua has been used in many industrial applications, with an emphasis on embedded systems and more...
- [NEW] iOS 5 compatibility.
- [NEW] Updated to Lua 5.2 (Release 7/8/2011).
- [NEW] SQL Toolbox updated to SQLite version 3.7.8.
- [NEW] HMI sneak peek (see 'About iLuaBox' in script cabinet).
- [NEW] Fewer ads in iLuaBox Lite!
- [CHANGE] The 'ls' function differentiates between files and directories.