Developer website: Logic Consulting LLC
NOTE: Please disconnect all other networks or this app will not work. Unless your network class is something different than 192.168.1.X you must disconnect all other interfaces. If you don't, you can't connect to the drone. Easy step by step instructions are in the quick reference guide.
Firmware 1.7.10 and 1.7.11 both work but the navigation data is delayed when first connecting.
PLEASE: Wait for battery level to show something before taking off. Thanks.
Summary of features:
- Compatible with AR.Drone firmware 1.5.1+
- Real time video recording from front and bottom AR.Drone cameras
- Image capture from front and bottom AR.Drone cameras
- Extended range by use of external USB WiFi dongles and antennas
- Animated configuration screen, allows you to see the effects of changes
- Simple drone simulator control check lets you practice your controls before flight
- On screen, animated attitude, altitude, directional, and battery gauges.
- Full Screen mode
- Wired USB Xbox 360(TM) Controllers
- Wired USB PS3(TM) Controllers
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick
- Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X
- Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Wii(TM) Motion Controllers with Nunchuk and/or Balance Board
If new firmware for the AR.Drone is released, please wait and check this description or the in app news to see if it is compatible.
Always reset your drone after a firmware update to ensure compatibility.
- Fixed problem with swap sticks and elevation inversion not getting saved to preferences.
- Increased video feed efficiency.
- If you are having a problem connecting, please press the "unpair" button on the bottom of your drone. If you are still having problems, please contact the developer at email@example.com