Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access more...
- Fix the local media agent not starting correctly (an issue in the last release).
- Fix a crash when updating premium music libraries (usually manifested daily).
- Fix an issue that caused remuxing and audio conversion on some ARMv7 and PPC platforms to fail.
- OS X 10.6.3 or later