Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access more...
- Enabled iTunes importing code for UNIX; set advanced preference with path to library XML
- Support for decade-based filtering for movies and albums
- Add a hidden preference for sorting albums
- Add a new library preference to tell scanner to respect media tags (for new libraries)
- Fixed a crash shortly after startup
- Fixed a few other crashes and minor stability issues
- OS X 10.6.3 or later