Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access
- (Web) Updated Plex Web to 3.1.1
- (DVR) Deadlock scheduling recordings
- (DVR) Deadlock recording while scanning photo libraries
- (DVR) Deadlock downloading EPG data
- (DVR) Issues recording content when remuxing to MKV from DVB-T/T2 sources
- (Streaming Brain) Rare deadlock estimating client bandwidth
- OS X 10.9 or later