DataVault Password Manager for Mac protects private information such as passwords, usernames, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other financial information using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your confidential data safe from identity theft.
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information using AES encryption and advanced security features such as security timeout and maximum login attempts.
DataVault Password Manager provides powerful features such as flexible templates, password generator and synchronization with mobile and desktop devices (sold separately).
DataVault Password Manager makes things easy with folder and list view, item icons, categories & types and automatic backups so you don't have to worry about losing your data.
SECURE YOUR DATA
- DataVault encrypts your data using AES, the global standard for data protection. Your master password isn’t stored anywhere on the device. Not even Ascendo has the key. Only you can unlock your data.
- DataVault provides 256-bit encryption with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest level of security of any password manager.
- Set a Security Timeout to require login after an inactivity delay.
- Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
- Set a Master password hint in case you forget your master password.
- Use Field Masking to shield data from prying eyes.
- Touch ID to log in to DataVault securely with your fingerprint.
- Safari integration to log into websites automatically.
- Backup data automatically to insure you never lose important information.
- Create strong passwords using build-in Password Generator with settings for length and types of characters to include.
- Strength Meter tells you if you passwords are weak, good or strong.
- Synchronize with DataVault for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and Windows (sold separately).
- Synchronize using iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi.
- Automatically sync via Dropbox each time you start DataVault and changes have been made on other devices.
SIMPLE TO USE
- View items in list or folder view.
- Use Templates for rapid entry of common items such as bank accounts, credit cards and logins.
- Select from 25 default templates or create your own.
- Use categories and types to organize items.
- Duplicate items for faster entry.
- Search Settings including fields to search and case sensitivity.
And a whole lot more...
- 200 icons to personalize your items.
- Import from 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass and other 3rd party applications.
- Import from text files in CSV format.
- Print items.
- Great email support.
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for Mac. Download DataVault Password Manager today!