VipRiser is extensible virtual PDF printer driver.Its main purpose is to produce a PDF from any application that can print. An user can customize the entire process with Automator workflows, turning VipRiser into powerful publishing platform. Although the purpose is very similar to other solutions out there, it offers some unique features that others do not.
- User-friendly user interface
- Fully customizable using Automator plugins
- Supports AppleScript scripting
- Can be called from other Automator workflows
- PDFs can be sent directly to iTunes, DropBox, or more...
- Support for QuarkXPress
- Redesigned support for custom filters and plugins leveraging VipRiserPDFOpts
- Option to disable all notifications
- Better support for AirPrinting (print from iPad or iPhone)
- Ability to run VipRiser as background agent (the driver will start the VipRiser automatically)
- Uninstallation script
- OS X 10.9 or later