BatchOutput PDF prints PDF files automatically from watched hot folders. Create hot folders for various printing settings, then just drop PDFs there - and BatchOutput PDF will do the rest for you. Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF works in the background. Save time and hassle of opening and printing each PDF manually.
- Print PDFs automatically by dropping them into watched hot folders
- Create hot folders for various printing settings
- A separate Server license which allows to create hot folders on a network
- Serve multiple users with a single copy more...
Note: The download also contains version 2.1.2, which is a Universal Binary (Intel/PPC compatible).
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which job folders with subfolder hierarchy weren't deleted from hot folders after processing.
- OS X 10.5 or later