VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is
- Fixed problem with some network-attached Epson scanners
- Added support for OVT film scanners on Windows
- Veho FilmScan 35
- Veho VFS-001
- Veho VFS-002
- Veho VFS-004
- Many other vendors
- Added support for scanning with WebCams on Windows
- Added support for scanning with video cameras on Windows
- OS X 10.5 or later