VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is
Note: Currently available for $29.95
- Added support for Epson EP-879A
- Fixed document feeder centering with Epson ET-16500
- Fixed problem with Samsung SCX-4623FW
- Improved scan speed with Fujitsu iX500
- Improved scan speed with some older HP printer/scanner/copiers
- OS X 10.5 or later