Air Display Client is the client component which lets you use a spare Mac’s screen as an extra display for your main computer. Launch this app on your spare Mac, then wirelessly connect to it from the free host app you’ll install on your main Mac to instantly expand its screen real estate. Note: This is not the free Air Display host software that you need on your main computer. This is the client app that turns a Mac into a second monitor for another computer.
- Drag windows, more...
- Add up to 4 displays simultaneously (with the Mac host only for now; Windows support is coming soon. Must be running Air Display 2 host software and Air Display 2 on the extra screens)
- Optimized performance and better energy usage
- Additional display resolution support
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Mac client (mobile): iOS 7 or later
- Mac OS X host: 10.7 or later
- Both host and client computers must be on the same network, whether via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or Thunderbolt cable