MixTape is a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-learn application for making beat-matched mixes.
By simply dragging-and-dropping the music you already have in iTunes (or from the Finder), MixTape adds detected tempo and beats. Tracks are then dragged onto a workspace where they now "snap to grid" along their beats and play in sync. Precisely in sync. Emphasized markers show where musical phrases start and a simple envelope adds that all-important final polish to your mixes. MixTape Pro adds a "HiLo" control, dropping the bass or treble for cleaner mixes; a "live" UI where you can hear what is under the playhead at all
- Fixed timing ping from deleted objects
- Improved selection visibility
- Fixed missing samples at start of track
- Removed potential crash from "undo"
- Database sync set to "extra safe"
- Fixed 'hand cursor' reset problem
- OS X 10.9.5 or later