Mixxx allows you to perform live DJ mixes with your digital music collection. It helps you rock the party with MIDI/HID controllers, vinyl turntables, or even just your keyboard.
Mixxx is used by professional DJs and bedroom DJs alike. It is designed by an international team of volunteer DJs who want to bring the joy of DJing to everyone. The project is non-profit, open-source and community-driven. Together and with your help, we aim to build the best DJ software ever created.
- Dual Decks: A scratchable, scrolling waveform marks beats and cue points of a track, along with a whole-song waveform overview for quick seeking.
- Advanced Controls: Change playback with time stretching, and loop beat segments.
- Sampler Decks: Perfect for dropping that vocal sample or airhorn.
- iTunes Integration: Use your playlists and songs from iTunes, Traktor and Rhythmbox.
- BPM Detection and Sync: Instantly detect and sync the tempo of your songs.
- DJ Controller Support: Control your DJ mixes with MIDI/HID controllers.
- Timecode Support: Use a real turntable or DJ-CD player as a controller.
- Live Broadcasting: Start a radio station and stream your mixes live over the Internet.
- Powerful Mixing Engine: Supports various file formats, custom EQ shelves, recording, etc.
- Automatic Mixing: Create a quick playlist and let Auto DJ take over.
- Microphone Input: Drop vocals or give shoutouts on the air.
- For a full list of features go here.