Radiologik DJ is the DJ live assistant specifically built for the needs of radio but very useful for all DJing needs, with the exception of club mix features. It features 3 main players and one library player, all with selectable individual audio outputs, detailed time calculations, a lot of fast and smooth iTunes integration, and Nicecast artist and title publishing. It is complemented by a free separate scheduler for full station automation.
The published price is that of Radiologik DJ Personal, though the app has a variety of editions available for purchase. Compare the differences and view the prices of each
- Added Airence console USB control support
- Added new replacement tags for TCP and Serial Publishing and Custom Publishing. See Help
- Default publishing duration is now set to the duration until the next published start time in queue
- Auto Logo now resets after manually playing palette
- Palette now highlights most recently played item
- OS X 10.10 or later