Radiologik DJ is the DJ live assistant specifically built for the needs of radio but very useful for all DJing needs, with the exception of club mix features. It features 3 main players and one library player, all with selectable individual audio outputs, detailed time calculations, a lot of fast and smooth iTunes integration, and Nicecast artist and title publishing. It is complemented by a free separate scheduler for full station automation.
Radiologik DJ has a variety of editions available for purchase. Compare the differences and view the prices of each edition More...
- Reveal in Finder should now activate Finder again
- Sorted Spot list should now pick correct tracks for certain contextual menu items again
- Improved spot list order and selection restore on relaunch
- Twitter now sends a maximum of 140 bytes instead of 140 characters
- TuneIn should now properly send the commercial flag when publishing default publishing
- OS X 10.10 or later