Radiologik DJ is the DJ live assistant specifically built for the needs of radio but very useful for all DJing needs, with the exception of club mix features. It features 3 main players and one library player, all with selectable individual audio outputs, detailed time calculations, a lot of fast and smooth iTunes integration, and Nicecast artist and title publishing. It is complemented by a free separate scheduler for full station automation.
Radiologik DJ has a variety of editions available for purchase. Compare the differences and view the prices of each edition More...
- Added Airlite UDP support
- Better resets of Airlite button states
- Changed TCP publishing text encoding from ISOLatin1 to UTF-8
- Possible localization fix
- Now filters line feeds out of grouping
- UTI fixes
- Modernized build structure and code-signing
- OS X 10.10 or later