BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud's Safari syncing, Google Chrome's Sign In,
- Fixed a bug which caused adding a new bookmark in certain ways, and also re-verifying bookmarks, to fail when operating in OS X 10.11 or earlier.
- Names of bookmarks created by dragging .webloc files in to Content no longer have *.webloc appended. (This was broken in a recent version as part of a fix for macOS 10.12.)
- OS X 10.10 or later