BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud's Safari syncing, Google Chrome's Sign In,
This update is a fix for users who are still using macOS 10.10 Yosemite (late 2014). If, like most people, you are using macOS 10.11 El Capitan (late 2015) with no trouble, you should skip this update. The next one will likely be more interesting.
- Fixed a bug, introduced in version 2.2.5, which causes buttons to not appear in some sheets and alert windows, when operating in
- OS X 10.10 or later