ChronoAgent is a silent background utility that allows a Mac to accept secure connections from ChronoSync and InterConneX for file transfers, folder synchronization or backups. You can access a ChronoAgent-enabled Mac over your local network or even across the country via the Internet. Connections are fast, secure, and optionally encrypted so you can get the most out of ChronoSync and InterConneX.
With ChronoSync, you can use your
- Official Sierra-compatible release.
- Added the ability to mount disk images on ChronoAgent Macs.
- Added the ability to preserve or strip Resource Forks to increase flexibility when backing up to non-native macOS file systems.
- Fixed some minor problems with Extended Attributes, specifically Finder Tags.
- Fixed a bug on Sierra where the ChronoAgent
- OS X 10.8 or later