URL Manager Pro is a bookmark manager for Safari, Explorer, OmniWeb, Mozilla, Netscape, iCab, Camino, and Epic browsers, making it easier to manage bookmarks, email addresses and news groups.
- System-Wide Access:You can access your bookmarks in any application through a system menu.
- Integration : You have access to your bookmarks from your browser's menu bar and from the Mac OS X Dock.
- Document Storage : Your bookmarks are stored in URL Manager Pro bookmark documents, which you can store and manipulate in the normal Mac way. No need to hunt for your bookmarks in preferences folders of browsers. You can make automatic periodic saves and make copies of bookmark documents on backup devices on each save.
- History: You can surf the Web using several different browsers while URL Manager Pro will keep recording the History of each.
- Importing and exporting bookmarks : The File menu gives you a list of all of the browsers that URL Manager Pro can import from and export to. It lets you 'harvest' bookmarks by scanning HTML and text files for bookmarks and URLs.
- It lets you edit and organize bookmarks fast : You can use inline editing, label and color your bookmarks.
- Tap Spotlight power : You can index your bookmark file and tap the power of Spotlight to look for words in your bookmark files.