Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless.
- learning a language
- studying for medical and law exams
- memorizing people's names and faces
- brushing up on geography
- Fix the Mac builds not including 2.0.37 updates
- Fix make install on the Linux build
- Fix the menus not being translated
- OS X 10.7 or later