Gnucash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Between 2.6.4 and 2.6.5, the following bugfixes were accomplished:
- Bug #736359 - Date of 0000-00-00 in MySQL backend crashes GnuCash.
- Bug #737815 - Graphs Cannot Be Generated Correctly.
- Bug #738113 - Crash on reload budget report.
- Bug #738477 - WebKit is broken on Win32.
- Bug #741418 - Freeze unposting bill, 100% cpu usage.
- OS X 10.5 or later