Gnucash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
- Bug 340991 - Default price source for reports not good.
- Bug 516920 - Scheduled trasaction calendar popup off screen.
- Bug 685329 - Crashes on non-existent date.
- Bug 769124 - Australian (GMT-10) OFX transactions imported have previous day's date.
- Bug 770364 - Sign of Value in Lots in Account window seems inconsistent.
- OS X 10.5 or later