Subler is a simple MP4 file-format muxer and tagger. Quickly remux your MKV or MOV files to MP4, or add new subtitles tracks to your MP4 file.
- Creation of .tx3g subtitles tracks, compatible with all Apple's devices (iPod, AppleTV, iPhone, QuickTime)
- Mux video, audio, chapters, subtitles, and closed-captions tracks from MOV, MP4, and MKV
- Raw formats: H.264 Elementary streams (.h264, .264), AAC (.aac), AC3 (.ac3), Scenarist (.scc)
- iTunes metadata editing
- Added support for extended language tag. The extended language tag can provide better language information, including information such as region, script, variation, and so on.
- Added support for setting the color tag of a video track.
- OS X 10.9 or later