Note: According to developer, the GUI for the commercial Mac App Store version is best suited for OS X.
MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell more...
- #I122, MPEG-4/MOV: Crash if mdhd timescale is 0
- MPEG-4/MOV: Infinite loop if malformed stsc / stsz (detected by fuzzing)
- MPEG-TS: some DVB Subtitles were not detected
- HLS: better handling of media playlists having EXT-X-BYTERANGE
- OS X 10.6 or later