Note: According to developer, the GUI for the commercial Mac App Store version is best suited for OS X.
MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell more...
- FFV1: ScanType and ScanOrder
- Detection of Omneon VBI and move of the VBI track from Video part to Others part
- N19/STL: Support of etection of less standard frame rates (23.976 and 29.970)
- Teletext in MPEG-TS: Teletext not subtitle moved to "Other" part
- Teletext in MPEG-TS: display of CodecID and timestamp of first frame
- OS X 10.6 or later