Note: According to developer, the GUI for the commercial Mac App Store version is best suited for OS X.
MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell more...
- Matroska: CRC-32 validation
- Matroska: support of padding/junk at the start of a segment
- Matroska: trace is activated for all elements (but report is still based on the first element met)
- Matroska: add an intermediate level in the trace for the raw stream parser
- FLV: potential infinite loop fixed
- #B966, DTS: more...
- OS X 10.6 or later