Developer website: Analystsoft
StatPlus offers you an ability to perform heavy-duty data analysis on your Mac in a familiar and convenient Excel environment. Integrating tightly with Microsoft Excel, StatPlus:mac empowers Microsoft Excel with a set of heavy-duty statistical analysis and data management tools, turning Microsoft Excel for Mac into a full-featured statistical analysis suite.
- This version includes bug fixes and improvements that should make easier to do your work:
- Support of the latest Excel 2016 builds and Apple Numbers 5.
- Updated data input window: select variables with ease:
- Select variables from the columns list with double click.
- Now you can't have too many variables - a field with multiple variables automatically adjusts to fit all selected variables.
- Easily remove single variable/range by clicking on the token arrow - the same well-known way as in the Mail app.
- Standalone spreadsheet improvements: charts, printing, localization:
- Charts are rendered correctly for all the commands.
- New chart types and a chart editor are coming soon.
- Spreadsheet can print all available chart types and images; includes support for different paper sizes and orientation and allows to fit reports to a specific number of pages (wide and tall).
- Localization for built-in spreadsheet engine is finally not just about translation: numbers and dates are correctly recognized according to system region and locale.
- OS X 10.7 or later