NoobProof is a basic IPFW firewall configuration tool for Mac OS X 10.5-10.6-10.7. NoobProof main features:
- uses Mac OS X built-in IPFW firewall.
- No kernel modules, no extensions, no pain.
- decide who can connect to your mac's open services: allow or deny a single host, multiple hosts or subnets for every configured service
- deny unwanted connections to shared files, music, photos, printers
- easily add new custom services and rules
- limit inbound bandwidth for selected services or for all Internet traffic
- deny real-time network applications like on-line gaming or more...
- Fixed logs window bug in Mac OS X 10.6-10.7
- Changed licensing model to NLPL license (www.nolicense.org)
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software