is a basic IPFW firewall configuration tool for Mac OS X 10.5-10.6-10.7. NoobProof main features:
- uses Mac OS X built-in IPFW firewall.
- No kernel modules, no extensions, no pain.
- decide who can connect to your mac's open services: allow or deny a single host, multiple hosts or subnets for every configured service
- deny unwanted connections to shared files, music, photos, printers
- easily add new custom services and rules
- limit inbound bandwidth for selected services or for all Internet traffic
- deny real-time network applications like on-line gaming or audio/video chatting
- block untrusted hosts with outgoing/incoming connections black lists
- see firewall logs in window, in terminal or in real-time
- see live static and dynamic ipfw rules
- supernoob mode one-click firewall setup (stateful firewall)
- wizard configurator is the easiest way to configure the Mac OS X firewall. It starts the first time you launch NoobProof
- friendly default configuration, very simple graphic interface
- injectors: deploy easily your firewall setup across a large number of macs; do backups or libraries of useful firewall configurations. Injector works on Mac OS X 10.4-10.7
NoobProof is a free and open-source application. We accept PayPal donations to firstname.lastname@example.org or BitCoin donations to 16UvmZcqEEYT5gYrTaGrh82d12726fQi5x Thank you.