Developer website: Hanynet.com
IceFloorIceFloor is a free and open source graphic interface for the OS X built-in PF network firewall.
- IceFloor is group based. Create groups and assign addresses, services and parameters to pass or block connections
- makes use of its own set of PF configuration files; default OS X PF configuration files in /etc are not modified by IceFloor
- start with IceFloor Wizard to create a basic PF configuration in a few mouse clicks
- use IceFloor interface to set up very complex and customized PF rulesets
- manage inbound and outbound connections with filtering and bandwidth rules for your Mac and NAT clients
- hide services using port knocking, list and block connections on the fly using Inspector
- create new configuration presets and easily switch between predefined and custom PF presets
- mix IceFloor PF rules with your custom PF rules, interact with external applications like sshguard
- share Internet connection using PF NAT, assign per-client filtering and bandwidth rules and redirections
- browse PF ruleset with the new PF Rules Browser, display filtering, bandwidth and NAT PF rules and pipes
- analyze PF logs with numerical and graphical statistics, enumerate remote hosts using stroke or nmap based GUI tools
- debug and test PF rulesets easily and quickly using the optional IceFloor Menulet
- IceFloor requires OS X 10.7 or later. Some features requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Boot scripts bug fixed. Now pf is enabled after system reboot
- Now compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite DP1
- Minor bug fixes
- To update from IceFloor 2.0, please backup your IceFloor configuration, uninstall IceFloor 2.0, and install IceFloor 2.0.x, then re-import your configuration and start PF.
OS X 10.7 or later