Unfortunately my review is along similar lines as many of the ones below. I purchased the full edition of the software based on it's claims of seamless transfer between my Mac and my android. Needless to say this is not the case. Basic list of problems mentioned below:
- Connectivity issues all the time. It rarely connects with my phone first time, I always have to close the application and reopen both on my Mac and my phone.
- It has messed up all of my contacts and duplicated many of them.
- The sync speed it completely useless. It takes half an hour just to sync 100MB of music. My iPhone used to do this in a matter of seconds.
- There was an issue that it kept "re-syncing" the same files every time I synced, even though the files had not changed in any way whatsoever. I had more back and forth mails with their customer service than I care to mention, with no resolution. They were extremely demanding, asking me to send repeated support logs and screenshots but nothing was resolved. In the end they said it was an issue from my side and not theirs!
- They then made me pay for an update when the new Mac OS came out and said it was justified as they put a lot of effort into making it compatible with the new OS. Yet after giving in and paying, it was exactly the same as the older version with the exact same connectivity and sync issues.
Overall this software had such great potential compared to any others out there in the market, but unfortunately was not rolled out or delivered by a comprehensive team. Support should not be arguing with their clients, they should be trying to sort their issues out, which was very disappointing.