Submerge is the easiest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and TV shows. The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device, or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input, and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search-and-download tool that makes finding the right subtitles really easy. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
- Create subtitled movies that
Note: The downloadable demo is version 3.3.2; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 3.4.
- New action menu for subtitle files
- Change the language metadata tag for a subtitle file
- Force the text writing direction (automatic, right-to-left, left-to-right)
- Export a subtitle file into various formats
- OS X 10.10 or later