Submerge is the easiest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and TV shows.
The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device, or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input, and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search-and-download tool that makes finding the right subtitles really easy. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
- Create subtitled movies more...
- FFmpeg updated to the 2.5.3 "Bohr" release.
- Plays WMA2 audio without crashing.
- Drag and drop subtitle files on the window to import.
- Now skipping subtitle entries that ends before they start.
- Support for right-to-left languages like Hebrew are working again.
- Spanish localization fixes.
- OS X 10.9 or later