Iris is a high performance screen recorder that records to h.264. Iris leverages on-board GPU acceleration when available. It can optionally include video from a camera and up to two microphones. Iris is free to try with a watermark embedded in recordings. Use the in-app purchase to remove watermark from new recordings.
- High performance recording directly to h.264, Apple ProRes, or optionally record and encode later.
- Record audio from your Mac, even targeting a specific app.*
- Great color matching.
- Record retina quality on supported Macs.
- Start and stop
- Updated UI.
- Fixed some UI glitches on OS X 10.12 Sierra.
- Now requires 10.10 or later.
- Fixed exporting after recording.
- OS X 10.10 or later