Developer website: Glue Tools LLC
With Cineon/DPX Toolkit, you will be able to read and write Cineon or DPX digital images in one easy step. You no longer need to convert your source frames into another format using a separate program. Features include:
- Full Integration with Final Cut Pro (and many other Apps!)
- Full playback with any QuickTime-compatible application
- 3D LUT file support, including support Apple's Color DI system
- IR dirt-and-scratch channel support
- 8- and 10-bit alpha channel support
- Control over white and black points as well as gamma.
- Separate controls for import and export settings.
- View Cineon or DPX image sequences with QuickTime player.
- Many more features
- Added user authentication to licensing system
- Fixed issues with licensing not working properly
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- 4 GB of RAM
- QuickTime 7.6.2
- A Mac with OpenCL compatible GPU as well as high speed storage required for playback