AKVIS Sketch converts photos into pencil sketches and watercolor paintings.
Now you do not need to handle a pencil to feel like an artist. All you need to create your original work of art is good taste and AKVIS Sketch. Our efficient method allows creating realistic color and B&W drawings that imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.
In contrast to the similar standard filters (like the built-in filters in Photoshop or PSP) that offer an approximate sketch, AKVIS Sketch provides a convincing result; it comes very close to hand-drawn works of a human artist.
- Added new effects to both styles: Shadows, Noise, Contrast.
- Added new ready-to-use AKVIS presets. Changed the AKVIS Default presets and preset preview images.
- Added new check-boxes to the Pencil tool: Refined Lines, Smoothing.
- Optimized the user interface: unified the appearance of tabs in both styles; hidden the Direction tab in the Classic
- OS X 10.7 or later
- For the plugin version: Adobe Photoshop CS-CC 2014