Fusion 360 is a modern 3D CAD/CAM tool for product development. With Fusion 360 you have one integrated tool to take your idea from concept to manufacture. With built-in collaboration you can work with anyone, anywhere and because it’s cloud based you can access your designs anywhere, on any device.
Iterate Designs, Explore Forms
- Surface Modeling - Explore ideas and create organic shapes with T-Splines push-pull commands.
- Solid Modeling - Direct and history based modeling are seamlessly integrated.
- Parametric Modeling - Make changes that automatically update corresponding values and functions of the design.
- Mesh Modeling - Import OBJ or STL bodies as mesh models to create custom designs conforming to mesh surfaces.
Engineer Designs, Explore Function
- Data Translation - Import and export design files with unlimited CAD translation of over 50 file types.
- Assembly Modeling - Assemble components and show how they work in relation to one other.
- Joints & Motion Studies - Create relationships, simulate motion, and review the fit and function of designs.
- Rendering - Visualize designs with a variety of rendering tools, environments, effects, and visual styles.
- Animations - Communicate design concepts with 3D exploded views and animations to show how a model is built or functions.
- 2.5 Axis & 3 Axis Machining - Prepare designs for machining with integrated CAM for 2D and 3D milling.
- 3D Printing - Set up designs for 3D printing within Fusion 360.
- Drawings - Document designs with associative 2D drawings - any changes made to the model will be automatically updated.
Collaborate & Manage Designs
- Collaboration & Sharing - Collaborate within Fusion 360 by tracking and commenting on project progress, or share project components with other team members.
- Version Management - Store and manage all design data in one place with auto-save or manual version control.
- Mobile Viewing & Management - Access designs on the go with the free Autodesk A360 app or in a web browser.
- Share or Publish Data & Designs - Share designs with the community or with individuals with secure public sharing links.
- Enhanced Support - Get help with prioritized form responses, email, and extended phone support hours with an Autodesk support agent.
- Form Inspection & Analysis - Validate a model with curvature comb analysis, zebra analysis, draft analysis, curvature mapping, interference checking, assembly motion studies and more.
The price quoted is that of a standard annual subscription. Monthly subscriptions are also available.