ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key more...
- Headers and document titles can get stuck in the wrong place in a Contiguous playlist
- Slide Background Colors Ignored Over SDI
- Output stutters with certain Mac configurations
- In Editor: When editing a slide and clicking show, it does not show the edits for each of the slide chooses in stage display
- Playlist Table Drag/Drop
- Effects to more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)