ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key more...
- Bullet List Does Not Display Properly
- MIDI Sources and Destinations Persist After Removing MIDI Device
- Suppress Slides on Master also suppresses on Slave computer
- Dragging an exported playlist back into the playlist area does not import the playlist
- Expand search capability to include punctuation, etc.
- Importing Pro5 file with media cue more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)