ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key
- Video Image bin has unnecessary scrolling feature
- Masks does not align properly in the editor while using EdgeBlending
- Go to Next timer - will not let you scroll the next item
- Autosave improvements
- Media Transitions are added to each cue of a Slave machine in Master/Slave Setup
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)