OpenSong is a free, open-source software application created to manage lyrics, chords, lead sheets, overheads, computer projection, and more.
Some Features: Chord/Lyric Sheets
- Automatically transpose chords to any key
- Print sheets with regular chords and capo-ed chords together
- Customize any font face, size, bold, italic, underline, etc. for any sheet elements including title, author, chords, lyrics, copyrights, and more.
- Keep track of a song's title, author, copyright, ccli #, tempo, time signature, theme, focus, capo position, user defined fields, and more!
- Present any song, specifying the order of slides, such as verse 1, then chorus, then verse 2, then the chorus again, etc.
- Present any passage of the Bible verse by verse
- Present a timed loop of slides, for use in situations such as automatically displaying announcements, verses, Q&As, etc.
- Present any combination of songs, scriptures, or loops back-to-back using sets.
- Fully customize font styles and sizes as well as shadowing and outlining for easy reading against colorful backgrounds
- Change the background color or background image to any image file