ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key
- Local Sync - Not transferring messages
- Cloud Sync from Windows to Mac returns a file not found error
- Audio Media Cue Randomly Does Not Follow Behavior Of Audio Bin
- SDI audio fix
- Bible importing permissions issue
- Various fixes for Sierra macOS 10.12
- Bible: Append and Prepend in Document causes Exception
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)