ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key more...
- A contiguous playlist doesn't jump to the selected item initially
- Scheduler - Not triggering the first slide when the previous is a loop
- Cannot jump around playlist while Go to Next timer is on
- Go To Next timer doesn't advance between documents
- Loop announcement action jumps to any item you click in library
- Go to Next timer prevents more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)