SmartBackup is an alternative lightweight backup application for OS X.
- Backup multiple source items to a destination folder on an external harddrive, flashdrive or network share, or create a bootable clone of your system.
- SmartBackup only copies what has changed after the initial run and is very fast in updating your backup or system clone.
- Archive deleted or changed files in an archive folder during the backup and easily browse available versions of a file and restore them with one click.
- Use Spotlight Saved Searches to define what you want to backup or what you want to
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Fixes an issue with locked files
- OS X 10.10 or later