FreeFileSync is a free backup app that helps you compare and synchronize files and folders on Windows, Linux, and OS X. It is designed to save time setting up and running backup jobs while having nice visual feedback along the way.
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders
- Copy locked files (Volume Shadow Copy Service)
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions
- Binary file comparison
- Configure handling of Symbolic Links
- Automate sync as a batch job
- Process multiple folder pairs
- Comprehensive and detailed error reporting
- Copy NTFS more...
- Create missing synchronization base folders only on demand
- Improved main grid text search performance by 40%
- Restore correct main dialog height after restart (Linux)
- Default to standard main dialog size after unmaximize (Linux)
- Prevent creation of irregular folder names (Windows)
- Support MTP devices over WiFi with null modification more...
- OS X 10.7 or later