muCommander is a cross-platform file manager that features support for FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP, Bonjour/Zeroconf, email attachments, Zip/GZip/Tar/Bzip2/ISO/NRG/AR/Deb/LST archives, universal bookmarks, credentials management, themes, multiple windows, full keyboard management, and many configuration options. It is available in 20 languages.
- Tabbed browsing support (ticket #185).
- Added support for Xfce desktop environment (ticket #394).
- Text viewer and editor can now display line numbers.
- New quick list for root folders, mapped onto Alt+5 by default (ticket #400).
- Natural file ordering, suggested by 'andraaspar' in more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software