Nimble Commander Pro (was Files Pro) is a modern file manager designed specifically for Mac computers. It is built with efficiency in mind, providing blazing performance and immediate user-interface feedback. On other hand, Files exploits the classic dual-pane ideology and traditional hotkeys layout, while maintaining a clean, minimalist UI design.
- Classic dual-pane interface: Files delivers full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file-management tasks.
- Efficiency: Files starts almost instantly. It has a small memory footprint and it works blazingly fast.
- Uninterrupted experience: Most of Files' work is done in the background, allowing users to focus on their tasks without unnecessary interruptions.
- Built-in file-attributes editor and file viewer with textual/hexadecimal presentation.
- External editors integration, including native apps and terminal ones.
- Searching for files with file mask, filtering by file size and containing text.
- Archives building and browsing them as regular folders.
- Built-in terminal emulator.