Double Commander is a cross-platform open source file manager with two panels side-by-side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas. Here are some key features of Double Commander:
- Unicode support
- All operations working in background
- Multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface
- Custom columns
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax highlighting
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, more...
- [Default] Can't update to the latest version via software updater or apt-get (Alexx2000) - resolved.
- [File operations] Compare Files -> crashes (when works!) (Alexx2000) - resolved.
- [Graphical user interface] Navigation by clicking on the path does not work for archives / Переход по щелчку на папку в пути не работает для more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software