iBeeZz allows you to setup when your Mac must sleep, wake up, shutdown, startup, restart, etc. You can execute any Automators, AppleScripts, open any files, launch any applications. No matter what you ask iBeeZz to load, from documents to applications to compiled AppleScripts, they will be launched, opened, or executed at the right moment.
Wake up with iTunes....
Select a playlist in iTunes and sleep soundly. iBeeZz will wake you up slowly with some good music. Thanks to a controlled fade in, you won't get an earful of music early in the morning.
Be alerted when your Mac needs to stop you working....
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 through 10.10, running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Fixed an iTunes 12 compatibility issue
- Now using OS X's notifications system
- Updated and optimised the iBeeZz menu
- Made several optimisations
- Supports OS X 10.8 through 10.10, Intel 64-bit
- OS X 10.8 or later