With Power Manager Professional you can create and schedule sophisticated energy-saving events that automate your Mac and reduce your running costs. Events can power on a Mac, run a series of actions, and when finished, turn off the Mac.
A collection of events is called a schedule, and schedules can be created and deployed to any Mac running any edition of Power Manager. This ability to deploy events and schedules created with Professional makes Power Manager Professional an invaluable tool for any organisation using Mac computers.
- Added experimental application trigger.
- Added time zone change support to Power Manager.app.
- Added Spotlight support for .pm-schedule files; .pm-event already supported.
- Added option to show full file path within Schedule Assistant.
- Added option to use enhanced or plain script editor; default boolean more...
- OS X 10.7 or later