Lingon X 4 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system
- Added Touch Bar support
- Can now use Test as root as well
- Improved the handling of drag-and-drop to Run
- Fixed a possible problem when removing or disabling a job
- Fixed a possible problem when changing user for a job
- Many other small fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.11 or later