Lingon X 4 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system more...
- Fixed a possible crash when starting the app
- Improved the performance when using the timeline
- Fixed a possible issue when entering the license information
- Some other small improvements and fixes
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Note: Version 4 is a paid upgrade from previous more...
- OS X 10.11 or later