- Execute an action with any key combination
- Now types as fast as the recieving application can accept keystrokes
- Create Macros by combining multiple actions under a single KeyStroke
- Import and Export Settings
- Supports drag and drop of shortcuts to and from the items list. This allows you to email a shortcut to a friend, or save it for later.
- Execute AppleScripts on the files selected in the finder or using the text on the clipboard.
- Supports all more...
- This update includes some interface tweaks, a new status menu icon, and and showing errors generated by AppleScripts is now optional.