Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We've all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there's no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment's notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified more...
- In the marker for nested abbreviations, Typinator now accepts French quoting style (with double angle quotation marks and non-breaking spaces).
- "Smart substitutions" (quotes, dashes, text replacements, etc.) are now disabled in the expansion field by default.
- Typinator remembers the settings of "smart substitutions" (quotes, dashes, text replacements, etc.) separately more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite