Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We've all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there's no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment's notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified more...
- Search for the most recent expansions both in the find field in the Typinator window and in Quick Search.
- Dragging one or more items from the abbreviation list into a Finder window now exports a set containing just the selected items.
- New technological basis (new compiler, new libraries, faster code, etc.).
- New diagnostic function for tracking down issues more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- compatible with Yosemite