17
Thank you for your review
http://www.macupdate.com/download/23593/cd73614
$59.99
Email me when discounted: 
VMware Fusion allows you to create a Virtual Machine on your Mac and run Windows (including Windows 8.1) and Windows software on your Mac.

Run your favorite Windows applications alongside Mac applications without rebooting. Whether you would like to run Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 on a Mac, the VMware Fusion easy install feature will get you up and running in no time. With the ability to run Windows-only applications like Microsoft Project, Access and Internet Explorer, VMware Fusion turns your Mac into the ultimate computer for compatibility.

Version 6 is optimized for the latest Macs and ready for OS more...

What's New

Version 6.0.4:
  • Updated OpenSSL library

Requirements

  • OS X 10.7 or later
  • 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
  • A copy of Windows (if you'll be installing Windows)

Similar Software

Open Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software
Leave a Review

VMware Fusion User Discussion

Nobody has reviewed or commented on this app yet. Add your own comment and get a discussion going!

Most Helpful Reviews...

MacUpdate most helpful reviews user icon

I began emulation with Parallels. However whenever there was a new version updating or upgrading was a nightmare with nothing but problems. Getting support was also very frustrating.

Several years ago I switched to Fusion and have never more...

6 people found this review helpful
Version 5.0.3
Sort by: Time | Smiles
SylvainLacroix Member IconReview+14
SylvainLacroix
+0

Fastest VM client for running old OS X versions. Don't use it for anything else.
Very easy to setup a VM for beginners.

Recommended.

Reply0 replies
Version 6.0.4
Bill_601 Member IconComment+9
Bill_601
+0

I want to upgrade my MacBook Pro from Snow Leopard to Mavericks. I'm currently running PD7 on it. PD7 won't run on Mavericks. PD9 will.

Fusion won't run on 10.6, only 10.7 or above. So if I wanted to switch to Fusion, how would I do that?

Reply0 replies
Version 6.0.3
Mcr Member IconComment+180
Mcr
+6

Various press reviews comparing P9 and Fusion 6:

http://www.macworld.com/article/2055442/parallels-9-and-fusion-6-run-neck-and-neck-in-virtualization-contest.html

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/10/the-latest-virtualization-showdown-parallels-desktop-9-vs-vmware-fusion-6/

http://icomputerdenver.com/parallels-desktop-9-vs-vmware-fusion-6/

end of Public Service Announcement
=================================

My personal experience as a long time user of both products:

Speed benchmarks aside (not that critical for me), if you want better support for running OS X VMs, Fusion is best. If you want better support/performance for running Windows VMs, Parallels is best, but not by a huge margin. I have minimal experience with Unix VMs, so I have no opinion there.

For an OS X developer that needs to maintain multiple OS X environments for compatibility testing, Fusion is the best choice. If your need is primarily running Windows, both are great choices, with a slight nod to Parallels if speed is your primary concern.

Reply0 replies
Version 6.0.2
zaydon Member IconComment+17
zaydon
+1

be careful, 6.0.2 broke all my VMs. unable to set drive parameters, failed to initialize monitor device, internal error.

Reply2 replies
Version 6.0.2
zaydon
+0

Can I edit my post? I rebooted the host OS and it worked fine. Very strange. It doesn't say anything about rebooting and i've never rebooted before.

_rick_v_
+1

Zaydon,
I experienced the same thing with this update, where things were behaving wacky until I rebooted my Mac. Then all was right again. But I agree, it was a bit unnerving at first.

Admins, is it possible to modify or remove Zaydon's rating, as he requested?

Hendricx Member IconReview+60
Hendricx
+4

I use PD for about 3 years now and never complaint about its buggy versions. It crashes at random but in most cases it worked for me fine (I use it to run older OS X versions to do some little tests)

Before updating to DP9 I had a quick look at Fusion and boy was I in for a surprise! It worked flawless, faster (noticeable) , crash free (uptonow), better control, very good sharing of files (something DP suffers badly - I used USB sticks to transfer files safely - the build in sharing of DP never worked any good) ... ...

My conclusion:
Fusion6 is unbelievable fast compared to DP8 (I did compare with DP9 though)
It is CRASH FREE something I cannot say about my DP experience.

Although Fusion is already cheaper, VMWare offers a good extra discount when you upgrade from any DP version. So if you are using DP and want to upgrade, make sure you use this option.

BTW I only run OS X versions in VM, never tried Windows. So my comment only is valid when you need OS X virtualisation.


I keep banging my head why I didn't tried Fusion much earlier! Blame it on my laziness. ;-)

Reply1 reply
Version 6.0.1
D9
+1

I take it you mean "PD" instead of "DP" in your review, for Parallels Desktop.

Mextex Member IconComment+32
Mextex
+0

I upgraded Mac OS from Mountain Lion to Mavericks and Fusion 4.x shows some strange behaviour. Especially the settings windows for the Virtual Machines are no longer accessible. Now I just checked the upgrade price fpr Fusion and I think it is way too much for an upgrade. So I will switch to VirtualBox.

Reply0 replies
Version 6.0.1
tzoi516 Member IconComment+35
tzoi516
+0

I was thinking of upgrading to the current Fusion from a bundle purchase. Half way through VMware's involved registration process I decided I'm staying with Parallels - whatever happened to just name, email, phone, and address?

Reply0 replies
Version 6.0.1
Lounge Deluxe Member IconComment+196
Lounge Deluxe
+0

Still no Firewire support for Fusion. Annoying.

Reply2 replies
Version 6.0.1
W_g
+1

I am pointing to a firewire drive via Fusion. Go to settings and point to it under Sharing if that helps. I don't know about on the fly Firewire though.

Lounge Deluxe
+1

I meant direct support in the VM itself, not through sharing. Firewire has been present on Apple hardware for ages so it makes no sense not to support it IMO.

Rickdees Member IconReview+27
Rickdees
+4

I prefer VMWare to Parallels mostly because my Mac is more useable when I run VMWare. The reason I'm commenting today is because VMWare's web store is down and won't process my CC or Paypal transactions. This is EXACTLY the same issue I had with Fusion 5 - unbelievable that no one seems to notice.

Reply0 replies
Version 6.0.0
Invalid Member IconComment+32
Invalid
+6

Well I've always preferred VMware Fusion to Parallels but as a Snow Leopard user who refuses to put up with Lion and Mountain Lion's sluggishness and overall lack of polish, I guess I'll be switching to Parallels now.

"Requirements: OS X 10.7.5 or later"

Really, VMware? You will virtualize Windows 3.1 from 20 years ago if I need it, but you won't even install on an OS that was only discontinued 2 years ago?

For shame. This is the kind of thing a little indie developer pulls, not a big company on whom professionals rely.

Reply10 replies
Version 6.0.0
trungpt
+2

I'm left behind :(

RavenNevermore
+5

Mountain Lion is not sluggish and does not lack polish. I found it to be faster than Lion and SN and it has a bunch of nice features. Why live in the past over some perceived inadequacies of an OS you aren't using?

Now if it's slow on YOUR machine, how much RAM do you have? It's quite fast on my early 2009 iMac, but you need at least 4GB of RAM (which is dirt cheap these days).

Invalid
+2

These aren't "perceived inadequacies", I have the benchmarks to make them quite literal. I've used every single release since 10.6.8 and gone back. My main Mac has 16GB of RAM, an SSD and plenty of juice otherwise. It's also not the only machine I've tried it on. Snow Leopard is faster, leaner and more polished.

RavenNevermore
+2

Polished how?

SN was just a refresh to Leopard. It lacks many of the features introduced in Lion, which I found to be much faster. So as far as benchmarks, I found the opposite to be true.

I've used every version of OS X since 10.0. I skipped the public beta. I also used every version of Mac OS since System 7.5. I even had System 7.7 (later renamed OS 8). ;) Invariably each new version is faster.

You know what made me switch to ML? Gesture support. Now I use a Magic Trackpad instead of a mouse. Lots of other good stuff too, but you wouldn't know, would you.

Either way I'm looking forward to Mavricks. :)

Cowicide
+3

Davidravenmoon, I use both 10.6.8 on one machine and 10.8.4 on another and prefer 10.6.8 (on the machine that can run it) for a host of reasons.

Many people still use Snow Leopard not because they want to "live in the past", m'kay, sugarpie? There's arcane security reasons, app compatibility reasons, Rosetta for discontinued (but one-of-a-kind apps) for esoteric purposes and many vastly prefer the 10.6.8 spaces implementation over mission control. Many don't want or need a lot of the fluff added to ML as well.

I could care less if you think we are living in the past as long as I get my work done faster than you and kick your ass in business because of it.

There's good reasons to run 10.6.8, quit harassing and insulting people because they use it. You're just being annoying and serving no good purpose. That's said, I'm looking forward to Mavericks too and will switch my 10.8.4 machine to it once it's Mavs is stable.

Even Apple had to admit at a relatively recent keynote that 40% of all Mac users still use 10.6.8. That's a failure at Apple, not its users. The sad truth is there's more I can do on my 10.6.8 machine than I can do on my 10.8.4 machine in many cases.

Cowicide
+1

Invalid, I agree. It's a shame because I wanted to try VMware on my 10.6.8 machine. But, at least Parallels is smart enough to continue to support Snow Leopard since adoption of Lion and Mountain Lion has been so much slower than years past. It's just the reality. I don't know why VMware has chosen to ignore that reality, but it's to their own detriment.

RavenNevermore
+0

@Cowicide, you actually said "m'key" and expect to be taken seriously? Riiiight.

Losing Rosetta was a pain, because I had *one app* I used it for, Spark XL, but I found a replacement. I liked Spark better, but life goes on. Nothing else is better in SL unless you have discontinued software broken by later versions.

But that's not what people say. They say it's "faster" and "better" and "more polished" and other nonsense.

Security reasons? Like the lack of recent security updates?

No one is harassing anybody. But when I see this knee-jerk reaction that SL is somehow better than Lion or Mountain Lion is pretty silly. SL was just a bug fix for Leopard.

People can make comments disparaging newer version of OS X, so why can't people comment on their comments?

This was the same thing people did going from 68k to PPC and from OS 9 to OS X. You had holdouts that resist change without really giving it a try. I had a friend who refused to sell her PowerMac 7500 and insisted on staying with OS 9.1 and old software, just so she could use Eudora. Then she complained about not being able to get new software, since it was all Intel, and no good web browsers etc. I'm sure by now her attitude has changed.

Some people like to shoot themselves in the foot. You can't live in the past forever.

Now as far as ALSO running a older version of OS X, that's fine. I've done that too. But if you only version of he OS you run is from 2 years ago, how long do you expect people to continue to support it? I've already been hearing about software dropping support for SL.

It's only a matter of time.

Cowicide
+3

@RavenNevermore.

>you actually said "m'key" and expect to be taken seriously? Riiiight.

I said m'kay, not m'kay… Get it straight, sugarpie. Speaking of being taken seriously… your screenname is RavenNevermore. Don't throw stones with such an overly melodramatic, emo name like that. Caw! Caw! Moo!! MOOOoooooooody blues…. ;D

> Losing Rosetta was a pain,

It wasn't a pain for me because I still have a machine that runs Snow Leopard. Ta da!

>Nothing else is better in SL unless you have discontinued software broken by later versions.

You keep speaking from anecdotal experience and applying it to everyone else. That's a bit presumptuous and foolhardy, IMO. There are things that are better in SL and I benefit from it everyday. Also, there's some esoteric, old school apps that were created by literal geniuses that were discontinued because the devs moved on to other lives away from programming. I want to use them without rebooting so I can also use the old apps symbiotically while newer apps are running. Do you have a problem with that?

Also, some things ARE faster in Snow Leapoard if you bother with benchmarks and for a very long time Lion used more battery life than SL did on laptops, etc. - Just because it's newer, doesn't always make it better in the parts that really counts for people depending on their setup and workflow.

> But that's not what people say. They say it's "faster" and "better" and "more polished" and other nonsense.

For some people and in some circumstances it is. Like I said, I run both Mountain Lion and Snow Leopoard on a daily basis. ML is faster in some ways and slower in others. I find aspects of ML mission control more "polished" in some aspects while I find SL's spaces better more "polished" and practical in many ways. There's plenty of aggravations in ML that I simply don't have to deal with in Snow Leapard, including the introduction of new bugs that slow down my work.

> Security reasons? Like the lack of recent security updates?

You're speaking from ignorance. Apple has been continuing to mirror security updates to 10.6.8. As a matter of fact, I just got a new security update literally 2 days ago. They've even been continuing to update Safari for security as well and it's updated a couple of days ago as well.

http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/index.html#SecurityUpdate2013-004

And, here's the real zinger. There's been major security issues that have been introduced into Lion and Mountain Lion that never affected Snow Leopard, period.

Here's one example of many:

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-20098743-263/ldap-flaw-in-os-x-lion-opens-major-authentication-security-hole/

There's also some other security issues that concern information I know from working with the government and corporations in IT security, but I can't discuss them publicly. I can only say it has to do with backdoors.

It's an esoteric thing, you wouldn't understand.

> No one is harassing anybody. But when I see this knee-jerk reaction … Some people like to shoot themselves in the foot. You can't live in the past forever. ...

You say you're not harrassing anyone, but then you go on to insult and harrass everyone. You're not very self-aware, are you?

> People can make comments disparaging newer version of OS X, so why can't people comment on their comments?

The difference is they tend to focus on what they don't like about the OS. You seem more focused on telling everyone how dumb they are for using SL. They focus on the OS, you focus on insulting the users. A new OS always has room for improvement, so it's a very healthy thing that people discuss what they like and don't like about it so Apple gets feedback and hopefully improves and evolves the OS.

On the udder hand, you're complaining about SL which (aside from security updates, etc.) is "what it is". Your pointing out of percieved flaws of SL and ragging on it's users serves no purpose except to disparage those (for their own reasons) who choose to run the older OS. I mean, seriously, get over it.

If anything, it's a testament to the innovation of Apple that an older Mac OS version is still superior in most ways to Windows 7 and even the newer Windows 8.1 (which I also run, by the way). Lion wasn't a complete turd like Vista was, but for many users there simply wasn't a complelling reason to leave something as fantastic as Snow Leopard for Lion.

Mountain Lion is an improvement over Lion, but… once again, for many it's not compelling especially considering how many developers tend to charge for updates to make their apps compatible with it. And, once again, if Snow Leapard is working and you're getting work done as fast as you can complete it and you're annoyed with some of the interface changes, then what's the benefit in slowing down your production just so you can appease people like you who think the latest is always the greatest in all circumstances even when it isn't?

That said, I'm excited about Mavericks because there's massive changes made under the hood that will do everything from making my laptop battery last longer to much better resource management (and a tabbed Finder to boot). There's going to be compelling reasons to perhaps put both of my machines on Mavericks (after it matures with some updates) and use Rosetta in a SL VM. Mavericks may be worth that sacrifice.

While Mountain Lion certainly had some under-the-hood improvements in core image tech, etc. - it's not even close to the jump that Mavericks is making in terms of optimizing the system. Mavericks reminds me of what Snow Leopard was to Leopard in that respect.

Mountain Lion and certainly Lion wasn't like that. I honestly think that Apple put so much effort into Mavericks because the slow adoption (and non-adoption) of Lion and Mountain Lion scared them. They knew they needed to step up their game with less fluff and more raw power and innovation. Mavericks (in my testing) looks to deliver on that.

I mean, sure, I use third party software like App Tamer to do things that Mavericks does, but it's never going to be as advanced as Apple building it into the OS like Mav's. And, there's a couple of third party options for a tabbed Finder but they have fatal flaws like not saving window positions, etc. and, once again, there's going to be more stability with it built-in by Apple. I'm looking forward to upgrading to Mavericks full time on a production computer after its kinks are ironed out.

Fear of change? No. Proper strategy, wieghing the good with the bad and dealing with real world workflow to maximize efficiency and profit? YES.

> This was the same thing people did going from 68k to PPC and from OS 9 to OS X. You had holdouts that resist change without really giving it a try.

It's not the same thing at all. Once again, I've already told you in my previous post, but you seem incapable of listening. I use both Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard. I have no "fear of change" nor am I basing my decision in ignorance of the newest OS that I'm sitting here running on one of my machines. As I already told you, I'm running the latest Mountain Lion OS on one machine and Snow Leopard on another. As a matter of fact, I even have Mavericks on a bootable drive for testing as well and I'm pretty happy with it.

I know a lot of people that lost time and money switching to quickly from OS9 to OS X before it was ready. Being an early adopter isn't always the smartest business decision. There's nothing wrong with watching people like you deal with all the bugs, complalin about them and get them fixed before adopting updates and platform changes. You choose to be an unpaid beta tester, some of us value our time more than that.

Sure, you can find anomalies where people are sticking with Snow Leopard because they are the crazy sort that's happy to get work done with what they have and aren't concerned with new bells and whistles. But, you're basing your opinoin in ignorance when you continue to ignore the fact that many who are continuing to use Snow Leopard are doing so as a calculated strategy.

> Now as far as ALSO running a older version of OS X, that's fine

It's fine for many people to run Snow Leopard only... whether you approve or not. That's reality.

> But if you only version of he OS you run is from 2 years ago, how long do you expect people to continue to support it? I've already been hearing about software dropping support for SL. It's only a matter of time."

Very few major players are currently dropping complete support for Snow Leopard because most devs understand the reality that it still has a wide userbase. That's why I think VMware has jumped the gun and lost profits by not supporting it. Even most Adobe Creative Cloud apps still run fine on SL with very few, if any, limitations in most apps. Parallels 9 supports SL fine. Microsoft Office still works fine, still supported. By far, the vast majority of major and minor apps either still support 10.6.8 or have perfectly fine older versions that continue to run without problems.

Sure, of course it's only a matter of time until SL won't be viable for some people who need the latest versions of apps, but for many we haven't reached that point yet. Most apps (if they were done right in the first place) run fine as is. This isn't like the early to mid-2000's when there was vast changing happenig with browsers, etc. -- Things have now settled into HTML5 and javascript for the most part online and SL works with all browsers to handle it. So, there's nothing on the web that I can do with ML that I can't do with SL.

Apple did a fantastic job with Snow Leopard. To make a compeling OS to match it, it's going to take something like Mavericks. Lion didn't cut it for many reasons and Mountain Lion (while better) still isn't compelling enough to warrant the lost time and money spent dealing with the upgrade process and new bugs that you don't have to deal with in 10.6.8. Snow Leopard isn't perfect, but it's fricken close. If you don't need or want SL for your setup, then more power to you. There's many fine advantages to running ML. But, you're wasting your time insulting and discounting those who choose to use Snow Leopard for their own reasons.


This post was made on a Mac happily running Snow Leopard. :)

RavenNevermore
+0

@Cowpie, Regarding screen names… alrighty then. You screen name is the best ever. So is the icon. Feel better? Don't be a dork. Emo my ass lol This might actually be my name, you never know. ;)

I have multiple machines too. I can run OS 9 on my PowerComputing PowerCenter if I want to run classic apps. Or on an old white iBook. But I no longer have classic apps I reply on. I upgraded everything I use and moved on. Sure beats having to use two Macs.

You are doing the usual vague arguments, such as;

"There are things that are better in SL and I benefit from it everyday."

Please list them.

"Also, there's some esoteric, old school apps that were created by literal geniuses that were discontinued because the devs moved on to other lives away from programming."

Please list them.

"Also, some things ARE faster in Snow Leapoard if you bother with benchmarks…"

I don't run benchmarks, I run applications (pro music and graphics aps). The ones I run work faster in ML. Nothing has been slower in my everyday use.

"Apple has been continuing to mirror security updates to 10.6.8. As a matter of fact, I just got a new security update literally 2 days ago."

No kidding. I use Macs for a living. But there are differences in the OS for security. But for how much longer?

The big problem was people moving from SL to Lion. Lion was buggy in the beginning. It was always a little buggy. I think they released it too soon. Mountain Lion fixed most of the issues.

And there's features in ML that I use everyday. I use a Magic Trackpad, and I like the gesture support. I use iCloud to synch my iPhone and Mac. I like Notification Center. Was using Growl, but I like NC better. I use Notes on a daily basis, and it instantly synchs with Notes on my iPhone.

I don't miss SL. It was a great OS, but I like ML better. Lion was dodgy. Except for TC Works Spark XL (which I replaced with Adobe Audition), I didn't lost any apps, and a few of my apps are made for ML and include things like full screen support.

So I respect you wanting to run two Macs, but nothing in your argument showed where it's "better" and why people with ONE Mac should be stuck using it. Which was my argument.

But Mavericks should make the point moot anyway, unless someone is on a very old unsupported Mac. I'm on an early 2009 24" iMac. Runs great on this. :)

Cowicide
+3

>lol This might actually be my name, you never know

I will pray to baby jeebus tonight that's not your real name, for your sake. :3

> Please list them.

I already stated numerous reasons why I and others prefer to run Snow Leopard in certain setups. It wasn’t vague. I was very clear and I even provided links and sources. I'm not going to give you a full report unless you want me to set you up as a client for $200/hr. ;)

Anyway, I'm (by far) not alone in this… this should give you something to chew on:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285521-snow-leopard-still-more-popular-than-lion/

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9233244/OS_X_Snow_Leopard_shows_signs_of_becoming_Apple_s_XP

> I don't run benchmarks

Then try not speaking from ignorance on those that do. I've also used a stopwatch to monitor tasks as well. Benchmarks are helpful for rendering, etc. - I also factor in saved time from not having to deal with new bugs and workarounds as well.

I have the problems on the machine that runs Mountain Lion and so does everyone else as I can see from business acquaintances, friends and MacFixit and the Apple Discussions boards. Meanwhile, I get work done on the Snow Leopard machine while I (or someone else) deals with keeping the ML machine working properly when the bugs force workarounds, etc.

> No kidding. I use Macs for a living. But there are differences in the OS for security. But for how much longer?

Strange, you say "no kidding" instead of admitting you were wrong after I corrected you on SL security updates. :D

I also already stated that once SL doesn't get anymore updates (in general) then we SL users will cross that bridge when we come to it. As it is now, in reality, there are security updates despite what you said in your previous post. And, like I said, the overwhelming majority of apps work fine.

> The big problem was people moving from SL to Lion. Lion was buggy in the beginning. It was always a little buggy. I think they released it too soon. Mountain Lion fixed most of the issues.

Right, that's what I said. Lion was so bad I skipped it entirely for Mountain Lion. It was like Apple's version of Vista (although not nearly as bad, of course). And, as I also said, Mountain Lion fixed many issues, but many issues still remained for a long time and some continue today.

Instead of fitzing with workarounds, digging through tech support articles to resolve issues, etc. - I get work done with Snow Leopard. You really need to factor in that time. I use apps like On The Job and MyMacTime, etc. and much more to keep track of the time myself and collabortaers, partners, employees, etc. use of time.

I get more done on SL. The things that work better and faster in ML don't counteract the hassles. I do think that changes with Mavericks, though.

> And there's features in ML that I use everyday. I use a Magic Trackpad, and I like the gesture support

I use xGestures along with gestures on my laptop trackpad that are also expanded with BetterTouchTool (SL version). You know Magic Trackpads work fine on SL, right?

> So I respect you wanting to run two Macs, but nothing in your argument showed where it's "better" and why people with ONE Mac should be stuck using it. Which was my argument.

I showed multiple reasons why running SL is better (overall) for my setup and why I suspect some other do as well. Once again, you seem to be obsessed with dictating what's good for everyone. I'm not saying that. Like I've already said, ONCE AGAIN, if ML makes you happy, then run it, but your obsession with us and what works for us... is, well... weird.

I run more than two Macs, btw, lol. I don't have the SL laptop for the sole purpose of running Snow Leopard. If I had to choose and only one run though, I'd run SL. I already have many reasons why in my novel up there.

>But Mavericks should make the point moot anyway, unless someone is on a very old unsupported Mac.

I agree. But, no way am I jumping to Mavericks on production machines until down the road unless by some miracle the final release is bugfree and perfect. Which won't happen and never happened in the history of computing. :3

user icon+2
ErvinsS
Version 6.0.4
user icon+95
Greedyfranky
Version 6.0.3
user icon+2
Ededed
Version 6.0.3
user icon+140
Thomas1977
Version 6.0.2
user icon+0
nink
Version 6.0.2
user icon+78
Bleech_Jef
Version 6.0.2
user icon+88
trungpt
Version 6.0.2
user icon+53
Steven_Sky
Version 6.0.2
user icon+0
Cell0518
Version 6.0.2
user icon+17
zaydon
Version 6.0.2
> 5 277

Ratings

Overall
(277)
Current Version (6.x)
(17)

Details

Downloads 364,891
Version Downloads 3,899
Type Utilities / System
License Demo
Date 03 Jul 2014
Platform Intel 64 / OS X
Price $59.99
Learn how MacUpdate Desktop makes installing apps from MacUpdate.com one-click easy.
Next time, install VMware Fusion with 1-click

Learn how MacUpdate Desktop can install apps on MacUpdate with the simple click of the Install apps with MacUpdate Desktop icon. Plus, keep all your apps updated. Play video...