VMware Fusion 8 and Fusion 8 Pro--the latest versions of its virtualization software for running Windows on a Mac without rebooting--include full support for Windows 10, OS X El Capitan, and the latest Retina Macs, in addition to always-on access to Microsoft Cortana. They support DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 for up to 65% faster graphics, alongside compatibility with USB 3.0 and multiple monitors with different DPIs. The virtual machine platform also delivers full 64-bit support with up to 16 vCPUs, 64GB RAM, and an 8TB hard drive for a single virtual machine.
Fusion 8 and Fusion 8 Pro are optimized for the latest more...
Note: Fusion 8 and Fusion 8 Pro are available today for $79.99 and $199.99 respectively through the VMware Online Store, while existing Fusion 6 or 7 customers can upgrade to Fusion 8 for $49.99 or Fusion 8 Pro for $119.99.
- Full support of Windows 10
- Run Windows 10 as a virtual machine
- Windows 10 Auto Detect and Easy more...
- OS X 10.8 or later (OS X 10.11 recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- A copy of Windows (if you'll be installing Windows)